Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Tangled

OK I'm going to admit it I still love to watch Disney.  Tangles was great is was funny and cute and reminded me of the Disney movies I use to watch when I was a kid and lets face it its nice to be reminded of our childhoods sometime.  So tangles is the story of Rapunzel and her golden hair with a twist.  First there is a twist with the hair which you just have to watch to find out.  So instead of a prince a thief breaks in who has the voice of Zachary Levi from Chuck who I just love he has the best sense of humor.  So Rapunzel escapes with her sidekick Pascal who happens to be a quirky chameleon.  And the adventure includes singing vikings and a horse who sword fights.  So I highly recommend the movie for all ages especially if you were ever a Disney Princess lover when you were little.     

No comments:

Post a Comment